![]() |
| I'm afraid I am a sketch aholic ... I never get tired of it ... |
It's true we would not have chosen to get stuck in Valparaiso ... But what a great town. It is colourful, vibrant, busy and quirky tempered with a dash (large) of urban decay ... I really like it.
The street art is something else, there seems to be a mural painted on every second fascia, some, unfortunately have been defaced by graffiti.
I have had a brilliant time with my sketchbook and paints, going out and loosing myself in the noise smells and colour. I have done a variety of work including black and white and sepia, I have only done one colour piece to date but hope to rectify that tomorrow ... there certainly isn't a shortage of material :-) I have, as I do in London, sketched in cafes as I'm having my caffeine fix, a great way to people watch.
Paul :-)











Nice sketches!!
ReplyDelete